Still detained as of December 15, 2015
1. Chen Qilin
2. Qu Hongxia (aka Hutu (Silly) or Maliya (Maria)) (from Shanxi, residing in Beijing)
3. Bao Naigang
4. Wang Su’e (Liaoning)
5. Zhang Zhan (Shijiazhuang, Hebei)
6. Hou Minling (Wenchuan, Sichuan)
7. Sheng Lanfu
8. Chen Wenchang
9. Song Wei (Lanling County, Linyi City, Shandong)
10. Ran Chongbi (Wenchuan, Sichuan)
11. Yue Yongjin (Liaoning)
12. Lin Shujun (Liaoning)
13. Zhao Hongyu (Liaoning)
14. Wang Lifeng (Liaoning)
15. Cui Bin (Wanzhou, Chongqing)
16. Hua Yizhi (online name)
Harassed or Detained and Released
Ma Xinli was taken away by police, and then returned home at around 7 p.m.
Qi Yueying wasn’t detained. She was violently driven away by the police.
Sun Dongsheng was detained and then released.
Li Meiqing returned home. She was detained, and then released around 2 p.m.
Tian Weidong (aka Jin Youyuan) was retrieved by his local police substation and released and returned home at around 3 a.m., December 15.
At 1:50 p.m. on December 15, Hou Minling said Cui Bin from Chongqing, Bao Naigang from Hubei, Hou Minling from Gansu, Lin Shujun from Liaoning, Zhao Hongyu, and Wang Lifeng are still detained at Fangzhuang police substation.